Digital Scholarship Librarian
2016 M.A., English with a Structured Emphasis in Film Studies, University of Oregon
2002 Masters in Library and Information Science, San Jose State University
1990 Bachelor of Arts, Comparative Literature, University of California Santa Cruz
Areas of Interest
Archival film, Oregon film history, metadata for cultural heritage materials
- “Free Film Studies Resources for Academic Libraries.” Webinar. Association of College & Research Libraries-Oregon, January 21, 2021, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8rEs3hIKPE
- “CINE 335 Exhibition & Moviegoing” (with Michael Aronson), Winter 2020 (Oregon Theater Project website)
- “Planned, Plotted, Played, Pictured by Students': The Ambitious Amateurs of Ed's Coed.” (with Michael Aronson). Film History, 31.2 (2019)
- “Hometown Show: Early Movie Theaters in Eugene and Springfield.” Oregon Historical Quarterly, Fall 2016.
- “No Birds, No Bees, No Moralizing: Lester F. Beck, Progressive Educational Filmmaker.” (with Michael Aronson).The Moving Image 13.1 (2014): 49-70.
- Tribal Libraries in the United States: A Directory of American Indian and Alaska Native Facilities. McFarland & Company, Inc., 2007
Digital Scholarship Services
1299 University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, OR 97403-1299