Getting Help from UO Libraries
For your safety
Starting August 2nd, access to UO Libraries buildings and branches will be open to community members and alumni, in addition to UO students, faculty, and staff. We have modified our services and spaces to comply with University of Oregon COVID-19 regulations. These modifications include adjusted hours to accommodate cleaning; modified library spaces and equipment access, and some services remaining remote through fall term.
All patrons must adhere to the following policies:
- Face coverings are required at all times throughout the facilities, even when studying/working alone.
- No eating inside the facilities to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Patrons should clean tables/equipment before and after each use.
Contact information, location-specific services, and service availability.
- Knight Library
- Design Library
- John E. Jaqua Law Library
- Mathematics Library
- Portland Library and Learning Commons
- Price Science Commons & Research Library
- Rippey Library, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology
- Special Collections and University Archives
Last updated 7/30/2021