Getting Help from UO Libraries
For your safety
We have modified our services and spaces to comply with University of Oregon COVID-19 regulations. These modifications include adjusted hours to accommodate cleaning; modified library spaces and equipment to accommodate six feet of physical distancing; and some services remaining remote through fall term.
All patrons must adhere to the following policies:
- Face coverings are required at all times throughout the facilities, even when studying/working alone.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet required at all times, regardless of patron relationships.
- No eating inside the facilities to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Patrons should clean tables/equipment before and after each use.
Contact information, location-specific services, and service availability.
- Knight Library
- Design Library
- John E. Jaqua Law Library
- Mathematics Library
- Portland Library and Learning Commons
- Price Science Commons & Research Library
- Rippey Library, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology
- Special Collections and University Archives
Last updated 10/12/2020