Getting Help from UO Libraries
For your safety
Access to UO Libraries' buildings and branches are limited to current UO students, faculty, and staff. The UO Libraries are currently closed to the general public, including alumni. We have modified our services and spaces to comply with University of Oregon COVID-19 regulations. These modifications include adjusted hours to accommodate cleaning; modified library spaces and equipment to accommodate six feet of physical distancing; and some services remaining remote through fall term.
All patrons must adhere to the following policies:
- Face coverings are required at all times throughout the facilities, even when studying/working alone.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet required at all times, regardless of patron relationships.
- No eating inside the facilities to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Patrons should clean tables/equipment before and after each use.
Contact information, location-specific services, and service availability.
- Knight Library
- Design Library
- John E. Jaqua Law Library
- Mathematics Library
- Portland Library and Learning Commons
- Price Science Commons & Research Library
- Rippey Library, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology
- Special Collections and University Archives
Last updated 3/22/2021