Special Collections holds more than 2,000 processed manuscript collections, as well as architectural drawings and broadsides. Manuscript collections can be searched using the following databases:
- Search Archives West, a consortium database that has finding aids (inventory lists) for several hundred archive collections across the Northwest, including the University of Oregon Special Collections and University Archives (UOSCUA). To limit your search to collections at UOSCUA, simply select our name from the "Institution" drop down menu.
- Search the ArchiveGrid, a database of archive collections across the world, including those from the University of Oregon Special Collections and University Archives.
- Search via subject guides, digital collections, Finding Primary Sources or contact us.
Collections of Specific Interest:
- Feminist and Lesbian Periodical Collection
- Manuscript Collections Documenting Women in Society
- Oregon Women's Political History Collection
- Tee A. Corinne Papers
- Southwest Oregon Research Project (SWORP)