As the Coordinator for eLearning & Open Educational Resources (OER), I provide support for faculty members who are interested in finding ways to improve textbook affordability for UO students through adopting, adapting or authoring free and low-cost course materials. I am also an instructional designer and can provide support for faculty as they redesign their course to incorporate open educational resources.
Get in touch with me through Microsoft Teams.
I Can Help With
- finding and evaluating open educational resources
- understanding open licenses, copyright, and fair use
- publishing an openly licensed textbook
- backwards design and student-centered learning
- educational technology and technology-enabled learning experiences