- See our open hours for current availability
- Drop-in access for current UO students, faculty and staff during open hours
- Visiting students and researchers by appointment only; email email@example.com in advance or call 503-412-3671
- Book drop at 70 NW Couch St. inside building lobby
- Available 9am-5pm M-Sa (security on duty, closed holidays)
- Lobby access via security on duty during Duck Store open hours
- On-site library services for current UO students, faculty and staff
- Browse collections including books, journals and newspapers
- Reserve a room or find a study space (make a reservation)
- Pick up requested materials inside the library during open hours (home delivery available to students in Portland programs)
- Borrow equipment including chargers, laptops, AV, adapters and more (check availability)
- Access Mac and Windows workstations, printers, copiers, scanners and more
- Submit a print job using the online form or contact the Output Room
- Connect with a subject librarian, explore research guides and video tutorials
- Take advantage of remote access to resources and virtual labs
- Have a question? Ask Us!
Get books, e-books, DVDs, journals, and more, from all over the world.
Explore the Digital Output Room, a high-tech imaging facility
Reading room, study rooms, & classrooms. Find out more ...
Library employees are available to assist with technology, research, and instruction.
A small collection of digital devices is available. Find out more.
Access thousands of digital video, audio, images ...