Getting materials is free, but you might get fined for overdues or recalls.
Find It. Request It.
Search for books, videos, and articles in LibrarySearch
- Sign in with UO ID to activate requesting. Requires Duo
- Limit scope to UO + Summit
- Do a search. Click on a title to see request options
* Full text available or Online access: Read free online
* Request UO item (fast and free): Pickup location=John E. Jaqua Law Library
* Scan and Deliver (fast and free): Scans from UO Libraries
* Summit Request (about five days, free): Mostly book loans
* Interlibrary Loan (variable speed, still free): Article scans and book loans
We email when your order is ready. Pickup options:
- Law library pickup
- More pickup options at Knight Library and UO Portland Library
No need to come into the law library
- Use book drop outside the second floor law library entrance
- Return to book drops outside Knight Library or UO Portland Library
- Mail to University of Oregon Libraries, 1501 Kincaid St, Eugene OR 97403
Looking for a title that’s not in the catalog?
- Submit Recommend Item for Purchase
- Select Subject=Law (Law Library Faculty) to get the title for the law library
- We notify you when the title arrives
[updated 24 January 2023; firstname.lastname@example.org]