Get Library Materials
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-3088 to ask questions.
More about borrowing from the UO Libraries
Getting materials is free, but you might get fined for overdues or recalls.
Find It. Request It.
Search for books, videos, and articles in LibrarySearch
- Sign in with UO ID to activate requesting. Requires Duo
- Limit scope to UO + Summit
- Do a search. Click on a title to see request options
* Full text available or Online access: Read free online
* Request UO item (fast and free): Pickup location=John E. Jaqua Law Library
* Scan and Deliver (fast and free): Scans from UO Libraries
* Summit Request (about five days, free): Mostly book loans
* Interlibrary Loan (variable speed, still free): Article scans and book loans
We email when your order is ready. Pickup options:
- Law library pickup
- More pickup options at Knight Library and UO Portland Library
No need to come into the law library
- Use book drop outside the second floor law library entrance
- Return to book drops outside Knight Library or UO Portland Library
- Mail to University of Oregon Libraries, 1501 Kincaid St, Eugene OR 97403
Looking for a title that’s not in the catalog?
- Submit Recommend Item for Purchase
- Select Subject=Law (Law Library Faculty) to get the title for the law library
- We notify you when the title arrives
[updated 24 January 2023; email@example.com]