The Douglass Room is located in the northwest corner of the third floor of Knight Library.
The room is open whenever Knight Library is open. The Douglass service desk is staffed during peak hours, and we are happy to provide the services described below.
- Music reference and research assistance
- Assistance in locating materials in the Music Reference, score, and book collections
- Assistance in locating materials in the audio collection
- Assistance in operating audio equipment
- Assistance with Creative Musicians' Workstation computers
- Assistance with Audio Production Studios equipment
- Assistance with classroom technology in room 366
- Small equipment loans for in-house use with Douglass Room equipment (headphones, external CD/DVD drives, audio adapters and splitters)