Scholars' Bank is an open access digital archive for the scholarly and creative output of the University of Oregon community. Its mission is to preserve and disseminate the intellectual and creative output of the University of Oregon's faculty, staff, and students.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published— into Scholars' Bank. Departments can use Scholars' Bank to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
If you are interested in starting a community or contributing to an existing community, please contact us.
The archive has the following characteristics:
- Authors select scholarly works to deposit in the archive and are responsible for insuring that deposits do not violate copyright laws.
- Authors retain copyright over deposited materials (unless they sign it away to a third party)
- Electronic files of any type or size will be accepted, although files exceeding 50 MB in size must be pre-approved by the Scholars' Bank Manager.
- Materials are searchable through search engines such as Google, and international search engines and harvesters such as OAIster
- Accepted materials will be preserved and migrated to newer formats as needed
- No materials will be removed without the authors' knowledge
If you have any questions, check Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Institutional Repository Manager for assistance. Scholars' Bank is maintained through Digital Scholarship Services.