Update 9/24/2020: Due to current safety-related modifications, our service options have changed.
- Access to UO Libraries is limited to current UO students, faculty, and staff. Library users will be required to swipe their UO ID for entry.
- Borrowing from UO Libraries is limited to current UO students, faculty, and staff. Members of the general community (Oregon Card users), and students, faculty, and staff from local and partner institutions (e.g., Bushnell University, member libraries in the Orbis Cascade Alliance) will need to use their public or institutional libraries.
- Follow these links to learn more about requesting material and our current pickup and delivery options.
- Items on loan from general collection locations are being automatically renewed. Overdue fines for short loan items will continue to accrue.
- Material can be returned by mail (address at the bottom of this page), or directly to any of our open locations.
- To see what you currently have checked out or requested, see My Library Accounts.
Need help? Contact Us.