Last updated 10/26/2020: Due to current safety-related modifications, our service options have changed.
- Access to UO Libraries is limited to current UO students, faculty, and staff. Library users will be required to swipe their UO ID for entry.
- Borrowing from UO Libraries is limited to current UO students, faculty, and staff. Members of the general community (Oregon Card users), and students, faculty, and staff from local and partner institutions (e.g., Bushnell University, member libraries in the Orbis Cascade Alliance) will need to use their public or institutional libraries.
- Current borrowing policies for UO undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty/staff.
- Current borrowing policies for retired UO faculty and staff.
- Current borrowing policies for UO Community Education Students and Auditors
- Follow these links to learn more about requesting material and our current pickup and delivery options.
- Material can be returned by mail (address at the bottom of this page), or directly to any of our open locations.
- To see what you currently have checked out or requested, see My Library Accounts.
Need help? Contact Us.