Borrow, Renew, Request
Loan policies have been revised
Beginning June, 2014, new policies for borrowing materials from UO Libraries have been in effect. These revised policies were developed in response to feedback from students, faculty, staff and alumni, and we believe that they more accurately match the needs of today’s library users.
Highlights of the new borrowing policies include:
- Automatic renewals of general books that haven’t been requested by other borrowers
- Longer general book loan periods for undergraduates
- Longer general book loan periods for UO classified staff
- Enhanced borrowing privileges for members of the UO Alumni Association
- Simplified fines and fees structure
Assistance for people who need accommodation
Accessibility information and services for library users who require assistive technologies is available online, or ask library staff at any service desk.