University of Oregon


Transferring University Archive Records

Permanent Records: If you need to transfer Permanent University Archive Records, please follow these instructions and procedures.

Non-permanent Records: All Records Management Services, including the management of active and non-permanent records, are now coordinated by the University Records Manager within the Office of General Counsel. All inquiries and requests for assistance with non-permanent records should contact Please see their website for comprehensive information on training, guidelines, and the records retention schedule.

Access to Inactive Records: During an interim transition process, the University Libraries still provides access to previously stored inactive records. Please follow these established procedures for retrieving records.



University of Oregon Libraries
1501 Kincaid Street Eugene, OR
T: (541) 346-3053
F: (541) 346-3485
Make a Gift