Current students, faculty, and staff at the University of Oregon should use this form to request aerial photography for teaching or research related to their work at their institution. Requests may not be made on behalf of any other persons not entitled to the free service.
- Important - Request photos 3 to 4 business days in advance of when you need them. Let us know if you are a remote user unable to visit Knight Library.
- You will be notified by email when your photographs are available.
- Unless your area is a small site easily locatable by street address search, submit a map with boundaries of your site.
- Academic users receive research services for free.
- Academic users may not place requests on behalf of any other persons not entitled to this free service.
- Standard academic requests result in 1 photo per decade. Once you have reviewed these photos, please let staff know if you would like more years, if available.
- Once you submit a request, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please try submitting your request again.
Please contact the Cartographic and Spatial Data Librarian if you have questions.