Lockers in the Library
The Knight Library and Price Science Commons each provide banks of free lockers for temporary storage of items by UO students, faculty, and staff. In the Knight Library, lockers are located in the north stairwells of the 1st and 2nd floors. In PSC they are located in the souhwest corner of the open study space, near room B012. The lockers are available on a first come first served basis. Lockers are cleared out daily, and items left behind will be stored in Lost & Found at the associated checkout desk.
The library is not responsible for material kept in lockers.
- It is your responsibility to remember your combination and locker number.
- Library material must be checked out before being stored in lockers.
- Don't store food or drinks in the lockers.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time.
- Staff will inspect lockers when any of the following are present: odors, moisture, physical damage, defacement, or potentially illegal or harmful items.
Instructions about locker operations are posted at the lockers.
Please see staff at the Checkout & Reserves Desk or call 541-346-3065 for questions about Knight Library lockers. PSC staff can can be reached at 541-346-3075.