Lockers in the Knight Library
The Knight Library provides free lockers for temporary storage of items by UO students, faculty, and staff. Lockers are located in the north stairwells of 1st and 2nd floor. The lockers are available on a first come first served basis. Lockers are cleared out daily, and items left behind will be stored in Lost & Found at the Checkout & Reserves desk.
The Library is not responsible for material kept in lockers.
- It is your responsibility to remember the combination and locker number.
- Library material must be checked out before being stored in lockers.
- Don't store food or drinks in the lockers.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time.
- Staff will inspect lockers when any of the following are present: odors, moisture, physical damage, defacement, or potentially illegal or harmful items.
Instructions about locker operations are posted at the lockers.
Please see staff at the Checkout & Reserves Desk or call 541-346-3065 for questions about Knight Library lockers.