VPN Client Software
The VPN Client Software is offered by the campus Information Services unit. If you need help with installing or logging into the VPN software, contact the IS Help Desk.
Library Proxy Software
- Use of the library's proxy server is available only to current UO students, faculty, and staff.
- To log into the library's proxy server, use your duckID and the password for your duckID account.
- Other questions may be directed by email to the library's Systems Department. Email messages normally receive a response within one working day, Monday through Friday. When contacting the library, please be prepared to provide the following information, which will allow us to more quickly troubleshoot your problems:
- The browser you are using and the version number
- How you connect to the Internet - modem, cable, DSL, other
- Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
- A description of the steps you have followed and specifically where you encountered the problem
- If you received an error message, provide the exact error message
- AOL Users: AOL uses a modified, or customized, version of Internet Explorer, which will not work with a proxy server. You may install Firefox which will work with a proxy server.