Library Services for Remote Learning
The University of Oregon Libraries is committed to helping students transition to remote learning. We are here to support students by connecting you to expert library staff, digital content, and remote workshops and consultations.
Get Help Now
If you need assistance right now, you can chat with us any time day or night at Ask Us. For more in-depth assistance, you can
- Email us with questions or to schedule a videoconference appointment.
- Email or make a videoconference appointment with the Librarian who specializes in your subject or major.
- Consult the Research Guide for your subject area.
- For statistical or programming assistance, schedule an appointment with Data Services.
- Remotely access tutoring normally offered on the 4th floor of Knight and in the Math Library.
- See this research guide about Special Collections & University Archives remote consultations, policies, and procedures.
Use Library Resources
- Learn how to find ebooks and digital resources for your courses and research.
- Request a scanned copy of a journal article or chapter from a book in our collection.
- Request material from the UO Libraries' physical collection to be sent to an outside pick-up window at Knight, Law, Portland or, if necessary, to your home address.
- Use remote access to use restricted library databases and other resources from off-campus.
- Visit the Campus Virtual Lab if you need to use software normally accessible on library computers for your classes.