Library Services for Remote Learning
The University of Oregon Libraries is committed to helping students transition to remote learning. We are here to support students by connecting you to expert library staff, digital content, and remote workshops and consultations.
Get Help Now
If you need assistance right now, you can chat with us any time day or night at Ask Us. For more in-depth assistance, you can
- Email us with questions or to schedule a videoconference appointment.
- Email or make a videoconference appointment with the Librarian who specializes in your subject or major.
- Consult the Research Guide for your subject area.
- For statistical or programming assistance, schedule an appointment with Data Services.
- Check back soon for more information on accessing the library's tutoring services.
Use Library Resources
- Learn how to find ebooks and digital resources for your courses and research.
- While our ability to borrow items from other libraries is limited right now, publishers are making many databases and ebooks temporarily available during the pandemic. What's available is changing hourly, so Ask Us if you are looking for something in particular.
- Request a scanned copy of an article or chapter from a book in our collection.
- Use remote access to get to restricted library databases and other resources from off-campus.
- Sign up for an online workshop to learn R, Python, SQL, Statistics in R, and other exciting topics.
- Request access to the Campus Virtual Lab if you need to use software normally accessible on library computers for your classes.