Rooms & Study Spaces
Knight Graduate Study Rooms
224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 251, 252
See Knight Checkout/Information Desk
The Knight Library has 13 Graduate Study rooms available to currently enrolled graduate students. These rooms are meant for extensive library research, and are not intended as offices, conference space, or group study rooms. Two keys are assigned per room on a 90-day loan, meaning each room is shared by two students for the duration of most academic terms.
Contact the Knight Library Checkout & Reserves desk at 541-346-3065 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to borrow a room.
Room Policies and Guidelines
- Keys may not be duplicated or loaned to others. Report lost keys immediately.
- Library materials must be loaned to your account before being stored in a room.
- Non-circulating materials may not be stored in locked rooms.
- Keep walls and windows free and clear; staff must be able to see inside the study.
- Do not store food in the rooms. Drinks should be consumed in spill-proof mugs or sealable bottles.
- Please respect your neighbors: study quietly and keep the room tidy and clean.
- UO Libraries are not responsible for personal valuables stored in study rooms.
- Library staff can withdraw a room assignment if it is not being used or there is evidence these policies have been abused.