Research Paper or Project & Library Essay
Research Paper/Project & Library Essay
Paper or Project
- Submit all written student documents as one electronic pdf document (sent as email attachment)
- Written projects should be double-spaced; there is no minimum or maximum length.
- Digital projects: submit a printout of the first "page" of the project in addition to the digitally formatted version.
- Provide a dvd or cd copy of web-based projects.
- For all other project formats, consult with the Award Committee Chair, c/o email@example.com.
- All other application components must be submitted as electronic documents or paper.
- Double-spaced 2-3 pages.
- Demonstrate excellent use of library services, resources, and collections in any format.
- Demonstrate effective application of information literacy criteria:
- evaluating and analyzing information
- managing, organizing, and synthesizing information
- using appropriate and accurate citations and credits
- Show evidence of significant growth as a scholar in describing their methods of research and analysis.
- Demonstrate mastery of content appropriate to class level, clear writing, and overall quality of presentation.
- Show evidence of independent inquiry and creativity in the research process.
- The quality and content of the Essay is given close review.