This webpage is devoted to the departments and/or individuals at the University of Oregon who use geographic information systems in their work. These are just a few of the many uses of GIS, demonstrating some of its cross-disciplinary applications. Please check back often to see new developments. If you have a recommendation for this webpage, please feel free to contact the Cartographic and Spatial Data Librarian at email@example.com
- Community Based GIS with ArcPad
- Mark Schlossberg's Mobile GIS Page
- RARE, Resource Assistance for Rural Environments
- Oregon Partnership for Disaster Resilience
- The West University Mapping Project
- The Nolli Map: InfoGraphics and Architecture.