Use Policy for Aerial Photographs
Aerial Photograph Research Service
- Prior to being provided with the photographs, non-University of Oregon patrons must sign a form acknowledging limitations to publication, display, and distribution of copies/scans of the items.
- Scanning will be done under the supervision of library staff to ensure proper handling.
- Unless express permission is provided by the Aerial Photography Research Service staff overseeing the collection, patrons may not use their own scanning equipment.
- Patrons may use UO Library public equipment to scan up to 20% of an aerial photograph flight from our collection.
- In accordance with our published fee schedules, patrons not affiliated with the University of Oregon or patrons involved in research for commercial purposes will be required to pay a research fee to compensate for staff time spent locating and retrieving items from the collection.