Instruction and Training
Each of the University of Oregon Libraries provides general orientation tours describing the services, collections, and physical facilities. No instruction is provided on these tours.
Drop-in tours of Knight Library are generally offered only during new student orientation periods, such as IntroDUCKtion and Week of Welcome (WoW). Other UO libraries may also offer tours at these times. Be sure to check the orientation schedules. Individuals can also take a self-guided tour of Knight Library.
University of Oregon instructors and other groups may arrange a group tour at least one week in advance at any time of the year. UO instructors should contact a subject librarian. Others should contact the appropriate library as indicated below:
Knight Library (main library)
(541) 346-1925 - Barbara Jenkins firstname.lastname@example.org
Architecture & Allied Arts Library
(541) 346-1954 - Ed Teague email@example.com
John E. Jaqua Law Library
(541) 346-1650 - Mary Claytonclayton@law.uoregon.edu
Oregon Institute of Marine Biology (OIMB) Library
(541) 888-2581 x219 - Barbara Butler firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Library and Math Library
(541) 346-3076 - Victoria Mitchell email@example.com
Schools and community groups should consult the library's policy on Instruction and Tours for Community Groups for more information.