- Oregon.gov Home Page - The official Oregon state web site
- Oregon Policy Directory - Nongovernmental advocacy and analysis on a wide variety of issues
- Oregon Blue Book - government almanac, including state facts and government resources
- Look up Oregon data on Community Facts from the US Census.
- U.S. Senators
- U.S. Members of Congress
- Governor of Oregon-Kate Brown
- Oregon Government Agencies.
- Oregon Legislature - lists of all state Representatives and Senators, with links to each legislator's own web site.
Laws and Regulations
- Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS)
- Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR)
- Westlaw Campus Research - a commercial database: for Oregon laws and regulations, click on "State Materials" - Oregon
- For Oregon state legislative histories, see this guide: Oregon Legislative History Research
- Community Facts from the US Census Bureau
- Census and Survey Results from the state Office of Economic Analysis
- Oregon Census Data. Center for Population Research and Census, Portland State University. (PDF files. Adobe Acrobat required)
- Consumer Price Index for Portland-Salem Oregon. (1990 - 2017)
- Oregon Economic Indicators Index
- Office of Economic Analysis: official site and news blog
- Oregon State Fact Sheet from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- State Health Facts from the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Oregon's Medicaid program.
- Oregon's Affordable Care Act insurance coverage: Oregon HealthCare.gov
- US Geological Survey Topographic Maps, 1949-present
- Oregon Explorer - Dynamically create custom maps
- Oregon State Highway maps
- National Weather Service Forecast Office
- Oregon Basin Outlook Report: From the USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service. Select desired month and year, from 1990 to present.
- TripCheck: Road Conditions from the Oregon Department of Transportation.