The UO Libraries supports original academic research, scholarship, and creative expression with a range of consulting services.
Information Access and Collections
- Contact your subject librarian for customized research assistance and many other services
- Subscribe to alerting services for automated notification of new publications in your field of interest
- Request scanning of print articles or chapters
- Have library books sent to your campus department
- Build a database of bibliographic references with citation management tools
Digital Scholarship and Publishing Support
Contact the Digital Scholarship Center for consultation and support of research and scholarly communication using new media and digital technologies.
- Digitization, metadata, and preservation
- Publishing support, including Open Access
- Scholars' Bank (institutional repository)
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs). CMET offers technical consultation for UO graduate students preparing theses and disserations for electronic submission. For more information, refer to the Graduate School ETD page
Research Data Management
Media Design and Production
- Web and interactive media
- Photography, scanning, and reformatting
- Posters and graphic design
- Video production and distribution
Still can't find what you're looking for? Ask a librarian.