Faculty Options for Submissions to Scholars' Bank
Content may include, but is not limited to, articles, presentations, conference papers, class lectures, working papers, and data sets. If you have concerns regarding your rights as an author to self-archive articles, book chapters or other material in the institutional repository, see Copyright and Scholars' Bank. Note that data sets require a consultation prior to submission, and will generally be submitted by library staff.
Option 1: Faculty submit their own electronic files for their work
- Faculty member or a designated representative logs in to Scholars Bank, follows prompts through a series of successive screens, and submits her work.
- Library staff reviews each submission before making it publicly available.
Option 2: Faculty contact Library and ask them to submit materials on their behalf
- Faculty contact Scholars' Bank expressing interest in submitting materials to Scholars' Bank.
- Faculty fill in the Online Permission Form.
- Library staff add files and metadata to Scholars' Bank.
- Library notifies faculty when the item is available and provides the stable URL for citation.
Please contact us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 346-1961)