News from the UO Libraries
Coronavirus Updates: Services, Remote resources, and Hours
Last Updated: April 29, 2020, 1:00 p.m. This page provides late breaking and important information for our users. Announcements and links will change according to need and priority.
Got questions? We have answers. Check out the Library's new FAQ.
Knight Pickup Window is Live: Retrieve requested items Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Even though the doors are locked, the UO Libraries is open for business and ready to support you in your studies and teaching. Don't hesitate to reach out to the library via e-mail reference service, live chat or phone (541-346-3065).
- The library website continues to be the primary source of information about services, hours, contact information, and general announcements.
- We are also staffing the phone at: 541-346-3065 from 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- The book chutes at the West and East front entrances of Knight Library are open to return materials. Materials may also be returned by mail to: University of Oregon Libraries, 1501 Kincaid Street, Eugene, OR 97403-1299
- Current Library Student Employees: please contact Crystal Karlsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) about employment for spring term. Remote work is available!
- Library Services for Remote Learning: The Libraries' Rapid Response Team continues to update a resource page to help students transition to remote learning (https://library.uoregon.edu/remote-learning).
- The Equipment Checkout Desk on the ground floor of Knight Library is closed. UO Online has a loaner program for mics, iPads and webcams.
- Having trouble accessing e-resources? Test your Internet connection: https://library.uoregon.edu/dc/info/
- Library Services for Remote Teaching: The Libraries' Rapid Response Team continues to update a resource page for faculty members and GEs (https://library.uoregon.edu/remote-teaching)