Knight Library 144 (Edmiston Classroom)
"Knight Library 144 (Edmiston) is used exclusively for Library instruction and training. Faculty interested in library-related instruction for their students are encourages to contact the library subject specialist assigned to their department to schedule a class or workshop in the classroom."
- Pod-configured classroom layout. Instructional purpose of the pod seating arrangement is intended to support collaborative learning.
- Computer stations: 30 students plus instructor station (located in middle of room).
- PC desktops (UO login required), (1) large flat screen monitor display at each pod.
- Software: Standard suite for academic work stations.
- There are two free-standing whiteboards in the room.