THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Class of 1913 FountainDate: 1913
Location: Between Fenton Hall and Deady Hall
The first fountain on campus, a gift of the class of 1913, was dedicated in 1913. The fountain still exists today in its location between Fenton Hall and Deady Hall. The images below show its dedication in 1913 (top) and how it appeared in 1985 (bottom).