THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
An underground structure, located between Huestis Hall and Deschutes Hall, is under construction. One of its uses will be for researchers associated with the Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute (ONAMI).
Camcor Facility Tour, Lokey Laboratory.
News Articles and Releases
- "Work progressing on new campus science complex." Oregon Daily Emerald 1 Feb. 2007: 1.
- Florip, Erik. "The World beneath campus; a group of UO faculty extract 35 million-year-old fossils from where constrcution has begun for the new science complex." Daily Emerald 29 Sep. 2006: 1+. ill. Illustrated is a rock from the dig site of the Integrative Science Complex which displays a cluster of shells.
- Oser, Edward. "Defense billt o allocate $11 million to ONAMI. If approved, the 2007 bill would increase funding for the institute's microtechnologies research at UO." Daily Emerald 27 July 2006: 1, 6.
- Sylwester, Eva. "New Science Building." Eugene Weekly 25 May 2006: 8. Ill.: UO chemistry professor Jim Hutchison.
- "Expanding ONAMI; the Institute Seeks to Bring in Federal Funding and Expand Research Ventures." Daily Emerald 16 May 2005: 1, 4.