ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Moss Street Children's Center
Location: 1685 Moss Street.
Architects: Mahlum Architects.
DESCRIPTIONThe University Child Care and Development Center (CCDC)was established in 1970 and prior to moving to this building had programs located in the Erb Memorial Union and other sites. For more about the programs housed at the site, visit the Moss Street Children's Center web site accessible from the UO home page.
"University child center finds East Eugene home," Daily Emerald ,Apr 13, 2003. Web.
Moss Street Children's Center, Mahlum Architects Inc., http://www.mahlum.com/projects/moss-street-childrens-center/
Page author: Edward H. Teague
Image: Wikipedia Commons (linked)