Blackboard stable since Tuesday, 3/19/2013, 1 am
Blackboard has been stable since Tuesday, 3/19/2013, 1 am.
- Students affected by lack of availability of Blackboard resources should contact their instructors to discuss accommodations if needed.
- GTFs affected should work with their lead faculty.
- Faculty should take into account the impact this inconvenience might have had on their students. I encourage faculty to work with their department heads or deans to work out fair, equitable, and quick accommodations.
- Multiple sections of the same course should be handled in a consistent manner.
- Deans and department heads are encouraged to call me if they want to discuss options and approaches. My phone number in Academic Affairs is 6-2172 and my e-mail is email@example.com. I’m happy to consult as we work through any necessary adjustments.
- No change has been made to the due date for grades in schools and colleges just ending winter quarter – it remains 12 noon next Monday, March 25th.