Reference Color Setup - Mac
Printing in the Library
Knight Library - Reference_Color / MAC
To add the Reference Color (Dell 5110cn) printer to your Mac laptop, follow the instructions below:
1. Save this file to your computer: (Right click, Save-As) OSX-Dell5110cn.ppd
2. Go to System Preferences and select "Print & Fax"
3. Unlock the panel using the lock (if necessary) and select the plus key to add a printer:
4. Select an IP Printer with LPD protocol.
Fill in the “Address: lib-kni-ps01”
Press the drop down menu and select “Other”. Then navigate to where the configuration file from step 1 was saved to, and open it.
5. Press "Add"
6. Configure the settings for the printer, using the following options, and click "Continue":
If you require additional assistance, please contact the Computer Help Desk