Periodicals BW Setup - Mac
Printing in the Library
Knight Library - Periodicals BW / MAC
To add the Periodicals BW (Dell 5330n) printer to your Mac laptop, follow the instructions below:
1. Download and install using the installer located at OSX-Dell5330n.
(Click on the zip file [Dell5330dn_Mac.zip] to unzip it to a folder of the same name [Dell5330dn_Mac]. Click again on that folder, and you will see a file named 'Dell 5330dn Installer OSX'. That is the driver installer; click on it and install the driver.)
2. Go to System Preferences and select "Print & Fax"
3. Unlock the panel using the lock (if necessary) and select the plus key to add a printer:
4. Select an IP Printer with LPD protocol.
Fill in the "Address: lib-kni-ps01"
5. Press the drop down menyu and select Printer Software. Scroll to or type in "Dell" in the search and select Dell 5330dn Mono Laser Printer PS and press OK.
6. Press "Add"
If you require additional assistance, please contact the Computer Help Desk