- Special Collections & University Archives
- Knight Library, 2nd Floor North
- 15th & Kincaid Street
- University of Oregon
Special Collections holds more than 2,000 processed manuscript collections, as well as architectural drawings and broadsides. The most authoritative information is available at Northwest Digital Archives, a web site that has current finding aids (inventory lists) for several hundred collections. See the quicklist of online finding aids. These collections are also in our online catalog.
Collections of specific interest
- Burgess Manuscript Collection On-line Catalogue
- Feminist and Lesbian Periodical Collection
- Manuscript Collections Documenting Women in Society
- Oregon Women's Political History Collection
- Tee A. Corinne Papers
- Southwest Oregon Research Project (SWORP)
Guides online: Please consult these guides for subject-specific topics. Also provided are two documents, the 1971 Schmitt Guide to manuscript collections and our Checklist of Missionary Collections.
Paper copies of manuscript inventories are provided on request at a cost of $.25 per page plus postage. For information on availability and accessing materials contact the Curator of Manuscripts, Special Collections.