Grade Center - How can I check my grades
How can I check my grades?
Many courses use Blackboard to post grades. To see them, use "View Grades" in the Tools box on the My UO page.
In most courses you can also find your grades by clicking the "Tools" link (on the main navigation menu) in your Blackboard coursesite. Then click "My Grades."
Grades that are reported will vary from course to course, but may include:
- Due date, and date grade was last edited
- The actual grade, or a symbol indicating that the item has not been graded
- Average assessment grade
- Total number of points accumulated
- Details about each Assessment
- Information about the class average on each Assessment
- Grade weighting
Some grades (online quizzes, "assignments," and safeassignments) have additional information associated with them, which you can get to by clicking on your numeric grade. When you click that link you'll see a list of all of your attempts, since instructors can allow students to take a quiz more than once if they wish, with the grades for the individual attempts.
- For grades in Blackboard quizzes, the instructor may provide you with detailed breakdowns showing individual questions, correct answers, and comments.
- For Blackboard online "assignments" (e.g. term papers submitted through a "view/complete" link in Blackboard) you can click the grade and see the professor's comments plus a copy of the paper as you submitted it.
- For "safeassignments" (assignments with plagiarism detection), you can also view your originality report, indicating what sections of your term paper resembled another paper in the safeassign database.
Watch a tour (from Blackboard Inc.) on how to check your grades and instructor feedback.
tags: grades, scores, quizzes, assignments, safeassignments, safe assign, safeassign, papers, grade center, feedback, comments