Blackboard Basics - I don't see my course in 'My Courses'
I don't see my course in "My Courses"
There are several reasons why your course might not be listed in blackboard:
- After you have officially enrolled in a course it can take up to 24 hours for the update to be made in Blackboard.
- Your instructor might need to make the blackboard coursesite "Available" to the class. Sometimes instructors forget to make a course available at the start of the class.
- Your instructor might not be using blackboard in your course. In any given term, only about 2/3 to 3/4 of courses use blackboard.
- You may not be registered for the right CRN. Occasionally a student registers for an independent study or graduate credit, but is attending an undergraduate course. If the instructor has enabled the blackboard coursesite for the undergraduate CRN, then students not registered for that particular CRN will need to contact the instructor for assistance.
- Maybe it's the wrong term. Instructors usually make sites available at the beginning of the term, and they become unavailable about a week after the next term starts.
If you are sure you are correctly registered for the course (check the CRN in Duckweb) and the instructor has stated in class that she or he is using blackboard, then you might want to remind the instructor that it is necessary to make the blackboard coursesite "available" so that students can see it. If you continue to have difficulty, contact email@example.com
- Blackboard says I'm not enrolled.
- Blackboard shows my courses from last term, not this one.
tags: missing, available, availability, course