Oregon Institute of Marine Biology Library
Loyd & Dorothy Rippey Library,
Oregon Institute of Marine Biology
- 63466 Boat Basin Drive,Charleston, OR 97420
- (541) 888-2581 x219, 8:00-4:00, M-Th (please call before visiting, library is staffed by one part-time worker)
- Barbara Butler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Library catalog and other marine-related resources:
- UO Library Catalog for just UO books and narrow to just OIMB if you like.
- UO Library website for items at UO and beyond.
- Coos Bay Bibliography (geo-referenced bibliography and data)
- OIMB Slide Collection
- Other Marine biology and data resources for the Oregon coast
Looking for electronic text of known articles:
FindText allows you to retrieve articles available electronically or initiate inter-library loan requests (click on the icon and type in the citation you have in hand).
Finding journal articles:
For greatest precision search databases/indexes individually, but you may search all five using the box below:
- Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts
- Web of Science (Science Citation Index)
- Zoological Record
- Google Scholar
Finding OIMB books:
The form below lets you search just the OIMB collection:
updated by email@example.com 11/1/12