Science Library - Home
The Science Library is in the midst of renovation! We're open again, with limited service until classes resume on September 28.
During renovation, we do have seating, a quiet area, and all our usual services; in addition, there is overflow seating in the atrium of Willamette Hall.
New! When classes start we will have reservable group study rooms.
Please come on in and see us, and let us know if you have questions.
The Science Library holds most of the UO Libraries' materials related to biology, chemistry, physics, computer science, and environmental studies. It is located down the stairs in Onyx Bridge Hall, off Franklin Boulevard north of the courtyard between Willamette, Klamath, Columbia, and Cascade Halls.
Unusual Objects Collection
The Science Library has a number of objects users can check out for a few hours at a time - chargers, calculators, headphones, and more.
Course-Related Research Guides
- FIG - Better Living Through Research - Fall 2013
- Environmental Studies
- Other research guides (by subject), and previous science course guides
Helpsheets & Quick Reference
- Finding Science Facts (including chemical property information)
- A Guide to Browsing the Science Collection (Subject Index to Science LC Classification Numbers)
- Recursos en Español
- How to find USGS Publications
- How to request InterLibrary Loan materials (remember to check UO and Summit catalogs first)
- Science LC Classification Numbers
- Printing in the Libraries / Wireless printing setup / Software on library computers
UO Science Research News
Research Data News