Computer Classroom UO Portland
SKIDMORE COMPUTER CLASSROOM
The Portland Library & Learning Commons maintains a computer classroom of about twenty iMac computers, configured to startup in either the MacOS or the Windows 7 operating system. The classroom space is scheduled by UO-Portland Academic Affairs following regular classroom scheduling procedure. Contact your department scheduler or email@example.com for more information.
The iMacs in the classroom are loaded with the same suite of software provided in the A&AA labs in Eugene, including a wide range of design, productivity, and multimedia applications. Links to the lists of software available can be found in the A&AA Computing webpage on computing labs.
Open Classroom Hours
The Computer Classroom is available for UO student use when not otherwise reserved.
- The Computer classroom operates under the UO Acceptable Use of Computing Resources Policy. It is the responsibility of all users of the classroom to be familiar with and abide by the policy.
- Food or drink are not permitted in the classroom.
- Construction of physical architectural models is not permitted in the classroom.
- Patrons must vacate the classroom at least fifteen minutes before any scheduled reservation.
- Unmonitored, multi-hour rendering projects are permitted on the computers with the following conditions:
- Computers must be released before a class reservation
- If multiple computers are being used by a single user, that user must relinquish computers to accommodate their use by other open hours patrons where necessary.
- UO is not responsible for uncompleted renderings.
For more information, contact Peter Gunn, Technology Services Manager, at 503-412-3674.