4 Ways to Improve Your Paper
Best Sources for Research Papers
Five key tips for finding the best information for your papers.
- Authority of the author and the background of the publisher
- Objectivity of the author
- Quality of the work
- Currency of the work
- Relevancy of the work
Can your professor tell that your references are:
- From an author who is a reliable authority?
- Directly relevant to your paper's argument?
- High in academic quality? Is it peer reviewed?
- Documenting the current thinking on the topic?