THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Unless otherwise noted, the date indicates when the building opened. Follow the link to learn more about the history of a building or architect.
- Matthew Knight Arena opens.
- Ford Alumni Center opens.
- UO Campus Physical Framework Vision Project begins. Goal: To create a comprehensive physical framework vision of open spaces and buildings, which will bring greater specificity to the Campus Plan, better inform decisions on how to accommodate growth and change, and preserve the beauty and functionality of the campus. The Framework Vision Project (FVP) will create a UO Campus Physical Framework Vision. That document will supplement the Campus Plan by bringing specificity to improvements in the open-space framework, indicating where uses should occur, delineating the placement of future buildings, suggesting the further development of open spaces and creating new open-space components. Recommendations from the FVP may result in updates to the Campus Plan. FVP planning page.
- Jane Sanders Softball Stadium plans commence.
- Residence Hall plans commence.