Music Services Circulation Policy
Music books and scores
These materials follow the loan rules for general materials in UO Libraries. See Borrowing from UO for more details.
- Faculty, staff and UO students: 7 days, plus one renewal. Fines $ .50 / day
- Public borrowers:
- Compact discs and cassette tapes: 7 days, plus one renewal. Fines $ .50 /day
- LP recordings: In-library use only.
- Faculty and GTFs: 3 days, plus one renewal. Maximum six items at any time. Fines: $3/day
- UO graduate and undergraduate students and classified staff: 3 days, no renewals. Maximum three items at any time. Fines: $3/day.
- Public borrowers: In-library use only.
Reserve Materials in the Audio & Video Room
- Faculty and GTF: 5 hours. Fines: $4 for first hour or any part, $1.50/hr. thereafter
- Students, staff, public borrowers: 3 hours. Fines: $4 for first hour or any part, $1.50/hr. thereafter