Links to Oregon municipal GIS data
GIS Data & Resources
Maps and GIS Resources: State of Oregon, City Level
These links are external and will direct you to sites outside of the UO
Oregon - Incorporated Cities
- City of Albany GIS Department and SiteINFO, an online mapping application which provides information on property in Albany, and there is a section with historic maps.
- City of Aurora Navigate to the Community Information page for aerial photos and maps
- Bay City Flood Zone Maps, GIS data, Street Maps, etc.
- City of Beaverton GIS Department Part of the Technical Services Section of the Community Development Department.
- Brookings features an interactive zoning map.
- City of Canby Map of the city
- Central Point - Flood, zoning, FIRM and planning maps.
- Coos Bay Zoning Map
- Corvallis Public Works GIS page has information on how to obtain GIS data and aerial photographs from their office. The University of Oregon Map Library also has City of Corvallis GIS data and aerials on disk. (link leads to catalog record)
- City of Elgin Locational Map powered by Google
- City of Eugene Page for various city maps, city website with maps for Parks and Open Space
- Falls City locational maps
- Gold Beach Maps of Gold Beach and other areas in Oregon
- Grants Pass - GIS and Maps Page
- City of Gresham Includes an interactive map from Oregon Metro Regional Government.
- Haines Maps provided by the City of Haines on the area
- Heppner City map
- City of Hubbard City Mapping
- Hillsboro Comprehensive Plan
- City of Jefferson
- City of Joseph Homepage and Interactive Terrain Map powered by Google of the Eagle Cap Wilderness
- La Grande Address Map with boundaries, Zoning Map, Geologic Map, etc.
- Lebanon Maps, GIS Data, Planning and Development Services
- City of McMinnville Engineering Department: Mapping
- Medford City maps online, police beat, park sites, development plan, wards
- City of Milwaukie GIS Mapping Center has a wide variety of city maps online
- Molalla Planning Department Zoning Map
- City of Myrtle Creek Locational Map
- City of Nyssa webpage features an oblique aerial photo
- City of Oakland Maps webpage
- Oakridge Zoning Map
- Oregon City GIS site has aerial photography, interactive web mapping, 3-D fly over of Oregon City, Parcel Mapping , along with many other maps and atlases online
- Philomath City Map
- City of Portland Online maps and GIS
- Prineville Preliminary Flood Maps and GIS data
- City of Salem GIS Website
- Shady Cove Locational Maps
- Shaniko Census, Demographics, etc.powered by Epodunk
- City of Sherwood Maps page, includes zoning and flood insurance
- Sisters Zoning Map and Comprehensive Plan
- City of Springfield Interactive GIS page
- City of Sweet Home Community Development: Land Use Planning, Parks, etc.
- City of Talent Zoning and Old Town Maps
- City of Tigard GIS and Maps Page
- City of Toledo page with Map of Toledo
- Troutdale GIS
- Tualitin Planning Department
- City of Union Planning Department: Zoning Maps, etc.
- Veronia City Maps Parks, City, Area
- City of Waldport With a Zoning Map
- West Linn GIS and Maps GIS and mapping site including a city atlas, and aerial photography
- City of Wilsonville GIS and Mapping
- Woodburn City Maps
- Yachats Zoning Map
Oregon Incorporated Cities list guided by the Oregon Blue Book Cities pages You can also find Oregon Department of Transportation Maps in each city listing within the Oregon Blue Book Cities pages