Links to Oregon statewide GIS Data
GIS Data & Resources
Maps and GIS Resources: State of Oregon, State Level
These links are external and will direct you to sites outside of the UO
Oregon ~ State Coverage
- BLM: Oregon/Washington Geographic Information System
Contains tools and data for BLM lands in the States of Oregon and Washington.
- H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest
Geospatial information about research provided in their Data Catalog.
- Humboldt University's Spatial Data Library
Humboldt University (CA) offers a wide range of data for the Klamath Basin and Lake County.
Provides bioregional information for EcoTrust
A regional governmental organization serving Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties along with 24 cities in the Portland Metro area.
- Northwest Habitat Institute
Wildlife habitat data, historic and present day for the State of Oregon and NWHI GIS data for the Willamette Valley
- Interactive Biodiversity Information System
GIS data for the Columbia River System and the Pacific Northwest.
- Oregon Coast Geospatial Clearinghouse
- Oregon Climate Service
Climate data for the state of Oregon in .e00 file format.
- Oregon Department of Revenue
ORMAP statewide assessor maps.
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Data Clearinghouse
Primarily narrative reports and tabular data of habitat assessments and restoration efforts. Many tables contain mappable point data. Contains some GIS data. Additional DFW data is available from the Natural Resources Information Management Program.
- Oregon Department of Forestry GIS Site
This website has links to pages of ODF data, resources and information.
- Oregon Soil Survey Reports
from the Pacific Northwest regional office of the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Oregon Geospatial Data Clearinghouse
Access to statewide and county data sets for various themes in many scales.
- Oregon Water Resources Department Water Rights Data
- PNW Hydrography Framework Clearinghouse
- Regional Ecosystem Office (REO)
Provides 10m DEM, DRG, Ecosystem, National Forests, Bureau of Land Management, Columbia Basin, NRCR Soils. The Regional Ecosystem Office (REO) facilitates interagency cooperation in support of the Forest Plan for the Pacific Northwest to better integrate Federal, state, and local agency Ecosystem Management of our resource lands.
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA)
GIS user groups and associated data for Oregon and SW Washington.
- USGS DLG Coverage EROS Data provided by 7.5' quadrangle
- Willamette Basin Land use information