GIS Magazines and Websites
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS:
These links are external
General Publication Lists
- Al Khabar Quarterly newsletter published by The Centre for Geographic Information Systems, Qatar
- GeoInformatica An International Journal on Advances of Computer Science for Geographic Information Systems
- GRASSCLIPPINGS GRASS users' online newsletter. (this is an archive of past issues; current issues are at OSGeo Journal)
- OSGeo Journal Open Source Geospatial Foundation journal
- International Journal of GIS International Journal of Geographical Information Science.
- International Journal of Remote Sensing This journal is concerned with the science and technology of remote sensing and the applications of remotely sensed data in all major disciplines. Principal topics are: data collection, analysis, interpretation and display; surveying from space, air and water platforms; sensors; image processing; use of remotely sensed data; economic surveys and cost benefit analysis.
- The Harlow Report An online journal dedicated towards MapInfo products and issues.
- ArcNews Quarterly publication produced by and for ESRI products.
- Asian Surveying and Mapping Geospatial News for the Pacific and Asia
- Earth Observation Magazine Online The Magazine for Geographic, Mapping, Earth Information
- GI News Business and Technology News
- GeoConnexion International is the leading business-to-business monthly magazine for users of GIS within the British Isles, continental Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- GeoSpatial Solutions
- Geotimes A Publication of the American Geological Institute
- GIS Frontiers Articles and discussion about geographic information systems
- GIS World Monthly magazine of GeoPlace.com provides current news and events within the GIS community.
- Government Technology Online magazine includes articles on GIS and GIS.
- GPS World Online Magazine that has links to a variety of resources. Includes daily reports on issues directly related to the GIS�community.
- Position Magazine "Australasia's magazine for the surveying, mapping and geoinformation industries"