Political Science Guides to Doing Research
Political Science: Guides to Doing Research
Go back to Starting Research in Political Science
In addition, the following guides discuss the process and methodology of doing research in the field of political science, and may be worth consulting to get ideas as to how to approach your topic.
- Doing Research in Political Science 2nd Ed. / Paul Pennings, et.al. 2006
KNIGHT JA71 .P395 2006
- Research Methods for Political Science : Quantitative and Qualitative Methods / David E. McNabb. 2004
KNIGHT JA71.5 .M35 2004
- Political Research : an Introduction / Lisa Harrison. 2001.
KNIGHT JA86 .H35 2001
- Guide to Methods for Students of Political Science / Stephen Van Evera
KNIGHT JA71 .V3 1997
- Political Science Research Methods / Janet Buttolph Johnson. 3rd Ed., 1995.
DOC-LC JA73 .J64 1995
- Political Science : Illustrated Search Strategy and Sources : with an Introduction to Legal Research for Undergraduates / by Roger C. Lowery, Sue A. Cody. 1993
REFERENCE JA88 .L69 1993
- Information-finding and the Research Process : a Guide to Sources and Methods for Public Administration and the Policy Sciences /Antony E. Simpson. 1993
REFERENCE JF1351 .S55 1993