The following is a list of blogs that deal with nonprofits and philanthropy, recommended by the authors of the Philanthropy Annual 2007. For further assistance, contact Tom Stave in the Document Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A.Fine Blog Allison Fine focuses on the ways that digital tools, particularly social media, are enhancing our connectedness to one another and our ability and willingness to work for the collective social good.
- Audacious Ideas Open Society Institute–Baltimore created the blog to stimulate ideas and discussion about solutions to difficult problems in Baltimore.
- Beth's Blog Beth Kanter writes for nonprofits who want to make use of new technology and social networking applications.
- Bob's Blog Robert K. Ros, M.D., is president and CEO of the California Endowment.
- Communications Network For and about communicators in philanthropy. (Successor blog to PhilanthroMedia)
- Deep Social Impact The Philanthropic Initiative Inc.s strategic philanthropy blog
- Gift Hub Phil Cubeta is a "pro bono morals tutor to America's wealthiest families."
- Give & Take The Chronicle of Philanthropy's roundup of blogs about the nonprofit world.
- The GiveWell Blog An informal forum for the members of the GiveWell project.
- Inside Philanthropy From Tod Cohen, editor and publisher of Philanthropy Journal.
- New Voices of Philanthropy Trista Haris, a community foundation program officer, created this place where new and experienced leaders in the foundation world can come together to share strategies and tactics to change the world.
- Nonprofit Literature Blog Jimy Tom, manager of bibliographic services at the Foundation Center, looks at the latest books, articles, reports, and videos from one of the most comprehensive libraries of published materials relating to philanthropy.
- The Nonprofiteer Kely Kleiman is a lawyer and journalist with 20 years' experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Philanthropy 2173 Lucy Bernholz, founder and president of Blueprint Research & Design, blogs about "the business of giving."
- Philanthropy Action Tim Ogden blogs on "economic development, health, education and human rights, as well as the sources of money for poverty interventions, including philanthropy, foreign aid, and social investing." (Successor blog to Beyond Philanthropy).
- PhilanTopic Mitch Naufts, publisher and editorial director of the Foundation Center's Philanthropy News Digest, provides opinion and commentary on the changing world of philanthropy.
- Rosetta Thurman is an emerging nonprofit leader of color working and living in the Washington, DC, area, "promoting now generation leadership for social change."
- Social Edge A collection of blogs by and for social entrepreneurs can be found at this SKOLL FOUNDATION project, headed by Victor D'Allant.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Opinion Blog SSIR's forum for leading thinkers on civil society, philanthropy, program effectiveness, and more.
- Tactical Philanthropy Sean Stannard -Stockton discusses philanthropy and chronicles "The Second Great Wave of Philanthropy."
- White Courtesy Telephone Albert Ruesga, vice president, programs and communications, Eugene and Agnes E. Meyer Foundation, edits this popular blog.