Starting Research in JournalismMass Media
Starting Research in Journalism/Mass Media
Contact Librarian: Paul Frantz, email@example.com or 346-1880
Start with ...
OneSearch finds journal articles in a number of media-related databases, including Communication & Mass Media Complete and Sociological Abstracts.
International Encyclopedia of Communication provides an up-to-date overview of media and communication topics.
The Encyclopedia of Journalism contains more than 350 entries on print, broadcast, and Internet journalism.
UO WorldCat offers a streamlined interface for finding books and other media that combine, into a single merged list, the collections of the UO Libraries, Summit libraries, and hundreds of other libraries worldwide. When searching in UO WorldCat, entries for items owned by the UO Libraries appear at the top of the list and include information about location and availability.
Related Research Guides:
- Further Research in Journalism lists more starting points for research in the field.
- Public Relations and Advertising Research
- Finding Print and Broadcast Advertisements
- Media Economics
- Newspaper Resources at the UO Libraries
- J205 Gateway to Media
- J385 Communication Law
- J387 Communication History
- J396 International Communication
- J467/567 International Journalism
- FIG Got Opinions
Last modified November 2012 by Paul Frantz