Starting Research in JournalismMass Media
Starting Research in Journalism/Mass Media
Contact Librarian: Paul Frantz, firstname.lastname@example.org or 346-1880
Start with ...
Communication & Mass Media Complete finds journal articles in a number of media-related journals.
International Encyclopedia of Communication provides an up-to-date overview of media and communication topics.
The Encyclopedia of Journalism contains more than 350 entries on print, broadcast, and Internet journalism.
LibrarySearch offers a streamlined interface for finding books and other media that combine, into a single merged list, the collections of the UO Libraries and Summit libraries.
Related Research Guides:
- Further Research in Journalism lists more starting points for research in the field.
- Public Relations and Advertising Research
- Finding Print and Broadcast Advertisements
- Media Economics
- Newspaper Resources at the UO Libraries
- Library Resources for Reporting
- J205 Gateway to Media
- J385 Communication Law
- J387 Communication History
- J396 International Communication
- J467/567 International Journalism
- FIG Got Opinions
- FIG Science Story
Last modified September 2014 by Paul Frantz