Ethnic Studies 407507 Research Guide
ES 407/507 Globalization & Postcolonial Studies Research Guide
Contact Librarian: Miriam Rigby, email@example.com; 346-7202
Looking for Articles ...
- Anthropology Plus - the top anthropology database for scholarly /peer-reviewed articles.
- Sociological Abstracts - provides access to citations and abstracts of scholarly /peer-reviewed research in Sociology.
- GeoBase is the best database for finding human geography articles. Human geography includes a lot of research about globalization and postcolonial studies.
- Web of Science is an interdisciplinary index to articles in the sciences and social sciences, making it particularly useful for the multidisciplinary needs of ethnic studies researchers.
Finding Literary Criticism ...
- MLA International Bibliography The essential index for critical materials about literature, languages, folklore and film. The database provides access to over 1.3 million entries gleaned from essay collections, dissertations, monographs and over 6,000 journals. Covers 1926-present.
- Literature Resource Center Provides easy access to scholarly research on authors and literary works. Includes criticism, biographies, bibliographies, work overviews and explications, and journal articles.