Starting Researching in Biology
Starting Research in Biology
Contact Librarian: Dean Walton, firstname.lastname@example.org or 346-2871
- OneSearch allows you to search for journal articles in a number of biology related databases simultaneously, including those listed below.
- Web of Science is a comprehensive database of science related research articles. The database provides access to both the Science Citation Index (SCI) Expanded and Social Science Citation Index (SSCI), from 1996 to the present.
- Google Scholar provides full-text searches for journal articles. Access via library link connects Google Scholar to our subscriptions.
- PubMed covers all areas of biomedicine and clinical medicine, and indexes 3,700+ journals
- Zoological Record is the definitive index for comprehensive zoology and literature relating to phylum or class of the animal kingdom. Citations are included from 1993 to the present.
- Biosis Coverage includes traditional areas of biology (botany, zoology and microbiology), as well as biochemistry, biophysics, and bioengineering.
Related Research Guides
- Biology Research Guide
- Biodiversity and Conservation Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Human Physiology Research Guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Research Guide
- Microbial Ecology Research Guide
- Neuroscience Research Guide
- Paleontology Research Guide
- Psychology Research Guide
- Research Visualization
Created by dpwalton on Aug 8, 2012 Last updated Oct 9, 2013