Heat Power plaques Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Outdoor Sculpture & Building Ornamentation
Avard Fairbanks created two cast stone panels for Ellis Lawrence's Power House whose construction ended in January 1924. The Power House is now part of Lawrence Hall, and the panels can be seen from studios in the Lawrence Hall 1970s addition.