Flying Ducks sculpture Architecture of the University of Oregon
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Artist: Tom Hardy (1921- ).
The sculpture was given to the School of Architecture and Allied Arts in 1984 by Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Klopfenstein.
- Bonansinga, Kate. "A Conversation with Tom Hardy." Artweek v. 30 no6 (June 1999) p. 17+.
- Hardy, Tom. Recent Sculpture and Drawings. Eugene, Or. :University of Oregon, 1957.
- Tom Hardy : A Retrospective Exhibition, September 8-30, 1976. Portland, Ore. : Contemporary Crafts Gallery, 1976
- Tom Hardy, Sculpture and Drawings :[exhibition] Portland Art Museum, Portland, Oregon, November 15, 1961 through January 2, 1962, Tacoma Art League, Tacoma,Washington, January 9, 1962 through February 2, 1962, Cheney Cowles Memorial Art Museum, Spokane, Washington, January 16, 1962 through February 18, 1962, Kraushaar Galleries, New York City, New York, April,1962. [New York? :Kraushaar Galleries?, 1961].
- Eight Oregon Artists. New York : Kraushaar Galleries, 1952.
Other local works:
- Fountain Sculpture, 8th & Oak, Eugene